Wednesday 2 May 2012

Temporarily not here

I try not to let ordinary life, unless it is about something close to the theme of the blog, spill over too much here, but I have been rather silent for a while. (Writing about 18th century beauty doesn't count- I can do it in bed...)The reason have been some ongoing health problems that has grew worse lately. Now I have finally found out that I have a version of pneumonia and hopefully anti-biotics will set me right soon. However, the rest of the week I will just rest, keeping computer time to a minimum. The plan is to be back, full of energy and zest, next week.


(Picture source: http://www.thepinupfiles.com/elvgren2.html)

7 comments:

Green Martha said...

Get better soon ! *sends hugs and warm tea and cushy blanket*

Lizzie Siddal said...

Hope you get well soon!

Clare said...

Oh dear!! I hope the medicine works quickly and you're feeling better soon! x

Isis said...

Thank you all! I'm sure I feel all right soon!

Kate said...

Get well soon!

Augustintytär said...

I hope you will feel better soon!

Isis said...

Thank you! I do feel a lot better now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...